Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and sisters,
After a lot of reflection, deliberation, consulting with other masajid and review of all recommended safety guidelines, we decided to a phased reopening MCC for services. Starting on Monday, June 8th, center will be open (phase-1) for fard prayers only (no Friday prayer). Alhamdulillah, we are blessed with a large outside prayer area, so we believe that we can inshallah open safely if people adhere to the guidelines which we are implementing.
Phase 1 starts on Monday June 8, 2020. There will be no Jummah Prayer in this phase-1.
(Currently we are working on the logistic that would allow us to have Jumma prayer safely, we will inshallah let you know)
Phase I Guidelines and Safety Measures (please read carefully)
Adhere to the guidelines below. Failure to do so could result in workplace illnesses that may cause operations to be temporarily closed or limited.
- Services will be limited to five times fard prayers starting from June 8, 2020. Please pray sunnat and nafl prayers at home.
- Attendees must come with wudhu as wudhu areas and bathrooms will be locked and not accessible.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, in the first phase, veranda will be used for prayers and the main musallah will remain closed.
- All attendees must bring their own prayer rugs.
- Maintain Social Distance directives which means that we will strictly enforce a 6 feet distance between worshipers. Prayer spaces will be clearly marked, and worshipers will be directed to the marked spots.
- All attendees must bring their own face masks or face coverings and are mandated to wear them at all times during the service.
- Children under the age of 12 and adults over 65 should stay home and are not allowed to pray at the facility during phase – 1.
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging all the time.
- All attendees will be required to register online here . Please show registration form when you come for prayer
- No socializing or idling in the Masjid.
- All attendees will be required to provide proof of liability release waiver for facility use at the door before being allowed inside the masjid.
- Please follow all instructions of security committee at the center. Your safety is our first priority.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- You are sick or having symptoms of flu or if you have compromised immune system or with respiratory problems or fever or have a sick family member
- You are over 65 years old
- You are in an at-risk group (with underlying health conditions)
- You are worried that you will catch a disease by coming to the mosque
- You are worried that you can contribute in spreading a disease.