MCC onsite services are limited to five times fard and Jumu’ah prayers, offered outdoors in MCC Soccer Field and Veranda, as the main Musallah will remain closed.
Worshippers must adhere to the guidelines. Failure to do so could result in workplace illnesses that may cause operations to be temporarily closed or limited.
- Attendees must come with wudu as wudu areas and bathrooms will remain locked and not accessible.
- Everyone must check-in before entering the prayer area.
- All attendees must bring their own prayer rug.
- A six feet distance between worshipers will be strictly enforced. Prayer spaces will be clearly marked, and worshipers will be directed to the marked spots.
- All attendees must bring their own face masks and are mandated to wear them at all times during and after the service.
- Children under the age of 12 and adults over 65 must stay home and are not permitted at the facility.
- Please no handshaking or hugging for the safety of the community.
- No socializing or idling in the Masjid before or after the prayer.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, the Jumu’ah congregation will be offered outdoors at the MCC Soccer Field for men and at the Veranda for women. The main Musallah will remain closed. The Khutba and the prayer for the men will be in the sun. You can bring a personal umbrella if it helps.
- All attendees will be required to register online. Please show registration form when you come for prayer. QR code will be sent to your email after registration.
- Please cooperate with our volunteers who will be guiding you to specific entry and exit points. Your safety is our first priority.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF,
- you are sick or having flu like symptoms or have a compromised immune system or have respiratory problems or fever or have a sick family member;
- you are under 12 years or over 65 years old;
- you are in an at-risk group (with underlying health conditions);
- you are worried that you will catch a disease by coming to the mosque;
- you are worried that you can contribute in spreading a disease.
Jazak Allahu khayran for your cooperation and may Allah subhana wata’aalah accept your prayers and keep you and your families safe, Ameen.